Thunder In My Heart Season 1  

Scribbled by Stephen

'A' Division badminton nationals starts tomorrow! First match against NJC. Its gonna be our first test after all the trainings. :) can't wait for tomorrow.

But oh well, my place in the first 7 is still not confirmed yet.. sigh.. :( I think I have really worked hard for it. Perhaps not hard enough, yet. This passion is burning inside me, like a thunder bellowing in my heart. Well, it doesn't matter for now, I still have little time to improve in many departments. It seems like every second is becoming very precious to me. There are really a lot of things that have to be done. I think I will seriously do WHATEVER IT TAKES to claim my spot in the first 7. After all, this is my last year playing in school and I do really wanna retire proudly knowing that I have worked excessively hard, competed very tenaciously and won whatever that I truly deserve. Yea, I will do whatever it takes. This thunder in my heart is getting louder and louder as time goes by. It wont be stopped.

A few parts of my body is aching right now.. not too severe though.. phew. First is my hamstrings, perhaps its due to the thousand serves that i did on Saturday. I am really grateful for the self training that I did on Saturday. I am now more confident of my serves and learned a few good pointers by experimenting different serving strokes. :) somehow I feel pretty accomplished. Second is my forearms and shoulders. Most probably due to backhand shadowing that I have been doing for a few days every day. Third is my lower back. I have no idea whats going on there, but it gives me a little annoyance occasionally.

And uh.. I have watched prison break til episode 15 of season 2. Its getting a little more complex there. Gotta find some time to watch soon. :)

School work seems to be a bit out of control now.. Walah.. hahaha! I have start picking up my pace to catch up with it.

I think the hostel that I am staying now is becoming a thief now. On the course of deterring further thefts cases here, they are implementing rules that are making them seem to be an even bigger thief. Oh well.. Dudes, you gotta pray hard and start hoping that what you pray for gonna be answered by the upstairs such that there will be no more theft cases here..

FIGHT FIGHT FIRe!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit