Lean on Me  

Scribbled by Stephen

Its long weekend.. But still, it seems so short. Time flies rapidly. In a glimpse of an eye, its Saturday evening already. Uh.. I think I need to get a hair cut soon. Its getting really thick and annoying. :( But I dont feel like going when there is no one to accompany, everyone has their own agenda to do this evening. Phew.. :(

Ah yea! We have played our first two Nationals games, won 5-0 on NJC and won 4-1 on NYJC. Gotta keep the momentum going for the next to games this week. We gonna be playing PJC and MJC on Monday and Wednesday respectively. Its really getting me anxious, anxious because I may not be able to break through the ranks.. :( Oh well, as a matter of fact there horse is already available to set me running and fight, but the saddle doesn't really suit me. At least thats what according to them; that someone else has a more suitable ass to sit more comfortably on it, rather than my ass. :( Yea, guess thats the right analogy for my situation here. I am doing whatever I can right now, such as adapting my ass onto the saddle and stuff... :) They say that we have to protect the small ray of light at the end of the tunnel at any cost.

But there are always margin of errors to your plan. Nothing can be done about it, just try to minimize the severity of the possible errors. :)

A little bit burned out here. This boy is breaking down.. hahaha! Guess not that severe actually. :) Just feeling lethargic and fatigued. There is another thing that I am very certain of, I AM ENTHRALLED. Gotta do something about this amazing emotion.

And uh.. my parents are coming over next Tuesday for a week. I think I am such a loser, knowing that I would be only be able to see them for a day in that one-week period. Well, they invited me to cruise along with them over the weekend, which I decline. Well, I think I should put Nationals competition as the first priority, shouldn't I?

But guess their visit is somewhat timely, I am in need of cash injection now. hahaha :)

Adios!
Cheers!! :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 02, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit