Gimme a Break  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hey there! havnen't been posting for quite a while, I believe. Well, always the same old reason here: I'm busy.

Busy. Yea! I filled my whole weekend watching Prison Break Season 1. Just finished it a few minutes ago. The good news: I finished the entire 22 episode, worth of 42*22=924minutes or 15 hours and 24 minutes. In just one weekend, the whole series is completed. Pretty proud of myself here. The bad news, my weekend studying plan went haywire. :( I am supposed to fill in the gaps in all H2 subjects, the result, only bio essay is done. Oh well, guess that's a compromise for the satisfaction I get from watching prison break. But the hell with it.. I'll try to fix it over the next week.. haha..

Nationals is starting next Monday. There are still dark clouds around the teams' line-up though. Gotta prove myself worth the place! Train fiercely and fight fiercely. So little time, plenty to prove. FIGHT!! :)

School has been as hectic as always, there is unending homework bugging and there are lectures that go without you knowing whats going on. I'll just have to enjoy those times while I still have 5 months in college i guess. Perhaps there is no more such thing in university in the future.. haha

And uh... I was trying to research about the relationship between brain and oxygen. I have been speculating that brain should not have direct contact with the surrounding air because it causes the brain to lose its memories and thus ability to process the 5 senses. This, most probably caused by the oxygen. Still unsure about this though, gotta keep carrying on the research.

You gotta be strong, auntie, your family and your children need you. :) Get well soon! :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 bullshit

Wow, how are you doing that research? You're not using actual brains, are you?