Another day in paradise  

Scribbled by Stephen

Nationals is 3 weeks away.. Woooo.. Time to really raise the gear and pick up a very-fast pace to reach peak performance. From now on, there should be no joke in training and shall put 110% for every training. MUST FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

Gotten a few terms results back. I find them pretty satisfactory although i know certainly that i could have done much better anyway. Well, given the little time to prepare, i think its good enough. and chemistry was rather surprising. Most of us agree that somewhat the results do not reflect the fact that we could pretty much able to do the questions on the exam day. phew.. :( but overall the results are great. :)

So yea. Since nationals is coming very soon. I shall put more thoughts into it than anything else for the moment. I shall do more PT when i have free time. Since this is my last year playing for ACJC i really wanna put my best into it, so that i wont regret when i look back in the future. :) so yea! I must retire proudly this year!

I guess I am addicted to Prison Break and Texas Poker now.. I have been playing lots of poker in this weekend. But i have been losing a little over the time.. haha its pretty fun to play cos it gives you some suspense and tension! haha

I gotta visit my auntie in the hospital this afternoon. She underwent head surgery yesterday. Hope she gonna be fine today. :)

Adios! :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 04, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit