Terms holiday is here! yeeha!  

Scribbled by Stephen

Yeah! Term holiday is finally here. One great week to enjoy and rest. :) :)

But oh well, our badminton team gonna have a 3-night camp in school starting on Monday. So yea! means I gotta have to pack my stuff and sort out the admin stuff by tonight. :( and uh.. on thing thats bothering my mind now is term exams, which will continue once the term exams is over. Oh well, I really wanna get over this term exams as quickly as possible so that i can concentrate in improving my fitness and games. I must start pushing myself till I reach my optimum form. No matter what I must achieve my best forms before the nationals starts. Gotta work hard man!

Spent the whole day yesterday traveling. Went to NTU open house in the morning. Got back to school in the afternoon for short training. Went for late lunch with the team and finally spent the rest of the evening playing soccer in acsi and then gym at night. hahaha! it was somewhat a fun day. I like it because I could catch up with a lot of old friends. :)

And uh... Operation Breaststroke was extremely successful! Fabulous job guys! Too bad, we didnt proceed till phase 4. Phase 4 is supposed to be feasting together. We should really celebrate this next time. We really made their day dudes! :) Perhaps it was the best project that we have ever done together as the ministers of republic of love. hahaha! We made the white day became so precious to them! :) me and faisal also bought flowers and chocolates for our class' girls too. Guess it was a pretty satisfying thing to do. Cheers for the two of us! :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit