May good happenings come all the time.. :)  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hello!

Today was a great day! I got another medal for track meets. Jing Kai, Joshua, Jeco and me ran for badminton in the inter-CCA relay. We came strong in the third position. Not bad! Considering that we decided to sign up in that morning itself. hahaha. I really pushed myself to the limit. I have promised that I gonna make that run be the best run that I had ever made in my life. I never want to let my friends down and so yea! I ran the best that I could. But sadly, after the first 300m my legs started to fail me; they got freaking heavy that I felt like dragging two pillars of metals. I mustered as much energy as to proceed as much as I could til the finish line. Well, that explains why my face looked extremely crumbled as I was kek sai-ing. hahaha! but who cares, I rather sacrifice that bit moment of unglamorous for greater glory in the end. Well, I must say that it was the craziest run that I have ever made in my life. I really enjoyed that run and I guess i will never run like that anymore in my life. Reason being, I pushed myself beyond the limit. My body almost literally collapse after the race, catching my breath very hastily afterward. I took like about 15 minutes to remove the giddiness and regain my full consciousness. hahaha!

Anyway, I am so happy that it is third medal of the year! way to go! this year seems very promising. :) and to top my happiness up with my o' level plague from acsi :):)

Spent almost my entire night doing m econs project. Its finally done and I am extremely fired up to give my best speech tomorrow during the presentation. I gonna make the whole class dazzled and stunned at my public speaking ability man! hahaha! Learnt a few great speaking skills from Mr.Obama in the youtube just now..

Anyway, Terms is approaching as the March break approach. This friday is the first test, GP paper 2. well, I wanna try to score 33 or above. hahaha! :D I really wanna get rid of this terms as quickly as possible and then I can fully concentrate to train for the nationals.. I think my games are seriously still sub-standard. Phew.. Fight on! turn on the beast mode! hahaha!

Well, what spurs me on is the idea that I think not finishing your dreams is the hardest thing in your life. So yea! thats why I keep on working hard to achieve my dreams. Maybe next post i gonna talk about my future dreams. I think it pretty interesting. hahaha!

Its 11:50 now.. gotta go sleep soon. Its time to wash my 2F and T- face and feet and brush my teeth. haha
Til then!
Bubye! :) :)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit