Romantic Rhapsody  

Scribbled by Stephen

I guess there are just too many things that need to be settled right now that i feel so saturated that I dont feel like settling any of them. Well, homework is somewhat piling up and I am sort of behind every tutorial and lecture. This is really insane, considering that this is just the beginning of J2. Phew.. Well, the good news is that I could still keep up with the exams; my aim was just to ace every single test like by 70% and so far, everything is still within my target. :D gotta keep up the good job! :)

I am suppose to read my GP package now. but i feel so tired that i just wanna abandon that package for a day and go to sleep earlier today. hahaha! Maths and GP package test on Thursday, so i gotta keep myself checked for these two exams. :) I feel i somewhat need supplements to keep myself going. Oh well, but i feel sad for my own body though. hahaha! Looks like I have been torturing it for some time. Well, there is like never ending activities and activities recently, school and sports. Glad that i have recovered from my illness. I feel fitter now! But still I felt a little lethargic during training just now. Somehow the strength just wasnt there. hahaha! oh well, perhaps because i was too sleepy just now. Funny when i think about how i must keep my eyes open with my fingers during chem h3 lecture to keep myself alert. oh well..

And uh.. i got caught by the DM this afternoon. He spotted my pants. hahaha! Well, I am a bit surprised that he could spot my tapering, which I think doesnt look that obvious.I have been wearing it for 2 months now and somehow not many of my friends had ever asked me about the alteration. hahaha! So he wants my pants by tomorrow. He said he gonna keep them until the baccalaureate service before returning them to me. I dont feel guilty but just disappointed that he found it out. hahaha! well, somewhat sound like Aaron carter's "You found out! I've gotta crush on you.. No more charades, my heart's been displayed.." and so on. hahaha.

Anyway. gotta get moving now..
hahaha!
Adios! :)

This entry was posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit