CHEERS X 4!  

Scribbled by Stephen

YOKOSO!! This is really a great week. Week filled with good news!

Firstly, I got 14th position in the x-country race! Yeah! I could fulfill my target: getting into top 20 position and grab a medal. Honestly, I am pretty desperate for the medal, this is my last year and so yea, I die die my fight to claim this medal.. :):) and CHEERS for x-country!! :D :D

And I passed chemistry h3 test! 12/20! WOOO! I am damn happy! cos I heard there was only two students who passed the test. I guess it put me the second highest in class after another guy who scored 12.5 anyway, this means that I have secured one place in the chem h3 class which will be announced in a few weeks time. CHEERS for chem h3! :D :D

This morning was founder's day celebration. It was pretty boring, I almost fell asleep during our principal's speech, which i think was overly long and detailed. Phew.. Had a little suspense waiting for the prize presentation :) so yea! i got scholastic merit award and best progress award and $50 voucher from kinokunia. :) I am quite disappointed that the prizes are only certificate.. :( well, in acsi they give you sparkly and beautiful plague with your name carved on it.. oh well.. hahaha! CHEERS for promos results! :D:D

And uh.... I suppose to get my scholastic award - well, its just another good-sounding name for getting 7A1s - plague from acsi too. but i didnt go to acsi founder's day celebration to collect; of course i chose to come to acjc one. :) so I gotta find some time to go there and pick my plague up.. hehe :D:D CHEERS for o level result! :D:D

I feel so sleepy now.. :( I haven't had adequate rest since the beginning of the month. damn hectic siah.. My cold have been annoying me for like almost a week, I guess taking drugs without proper rest doesn't really help you to recover from cold. :( This weekend! I must drive this cold away! :)

There are few things in my mind that i wanna do this weekend.. phew.. work is topping-up at a faster rate than i can finish them.. :( FIGHT! FIGHT! FIRE!!
and uh... walau... its the end of february already! argghh.. there is sth urgent that need to be sorted out boys.. :(

Cheers! <3 <3

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit