Taxi wk7  

Scribbled by Stephen

hellooo..

Another awfully hectic week has passed. phew.. This week is horribly tiring. School is really getting damn taxing recently. Well, gotta stay healthy and positive all the time. Damn it! I am suffering from cold now. Oh well, the symptoms just started this morning. I am gulping vitamin C and panadol to subside it as soon as possible. Just one aspect lacking: rest. :( :(

This morning bio spa was... OKAY, i guess.. Heard of many different interpretations though, sadly mine is not the most common one. hahaha. oh well. who cares, its over already. then went Holland for breakfast, back to school for gym and study. Studying at school was not very productive though; barely covered a few pages of isomerism.

Followed by training til 5pm. But I am glad that tonight studying was very productive. yeah! covered the entire topics for h2 test on monday, so tomorrow I can better focus on chem h3. :) :) Hope I can pass the selection test on monday. Gym for a while after that and it was quite productive too, did quite a lot of exercises in 40 minutes. :D

I realize my standard is still a lot far-off from getting into the first 7. :( I really gotta pull up my socks and train harder. There are still many aspects that have to be improved. Gotta really work super super super harder then. I wanna retire proudly, this should be my last year playing competitive badminton for school i believe. I wanna try some other sports in university, perhaps rugby sounds interesting. Its a tough game played by gentlemen :) unlike soccer which is very barbaric.

so yea...
FIGHT FIGHT FIRE!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit