Doesn't it feel good?  

Scribbled by Stephen

Saturday, 14/02/09

Wheee..!! Its valentine's day! Love is in the air!
:)

Another arduous week has passed. Its approaching week 7! This is ultimate madness. Time flies with rapidity.. :( I am finding it hard to catch up with time's flight..

Valentine is pretty sad this year.. thanks to badminton training which has effectively taken my day away.. hahaha. oh well. I think I received fewer chocolate this year.. but somehow more eventful. Yesterday was a fantastic day. I was made to carry a balloon around school whole day for the first time. hahaha! it was somewhat embarrassing but it was cool. and today was fun too. We went to Orchard after dinner and think had lots of fun and laughter especially about Nakajima Shuisan - a random Japanese food that we bought from Cold Storage which apparently was bbq sotong with salty sauce - part. Then bought a can of Barons' beer, which I am sipping very lightly and slowly now.. :) :) Its really crispy and tasty! hahaha! Its written: each can of Baron's Strong Brew is brewed in the classic European tradition, and inspired by a Black Forest Brewmaster's timeless recipe. Forceful and full-bodied, Baron's also has an intense, malty flavor that helps deliver a smooth, satisfying finish every time. :) :) this is awesome!

And uh. we celebrated lele birthday just now.. The mango cake was superb! and the celebration was more superb.. :)

Uh.. somehow i think my studies has been adversely affected these days.. I am having difficult time catching with tutorials and lectures.. I have been ponning more lectures than ever, trying to utilize the time to finish my homework.. well, its coming to an end soon, in...2 months time. :) come on! yeah!! FIGHT FIGHT FIRE!!

If its true... i think you seriously have to get another boyfriend. He is not worthy for someone like you, just another player playing in the name of love.. :( :(
....
If i ask would you say 'yes'?
arrrghhh... forget about it! I hope i am wrong this time.. :) no happy valentine's this year.. *-| keep smiling like you always before! :) :)

I have been playing more pick-up lines with yoshi.. hahaha! This time round, I impress him more than he do..

Surprise is on its way.. but gonna take time. so be patient! :) :)

Cheers... uh.. HONOURING EUROPEAN BREWING, BARON'S, BREWED WITH DEDICATION!
:) :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit