Dazzling happenings  

Scribbled by Stephen

Salve! :)

Its a beautiful Saturday morning here. 10:50.

I love weekends. I can really sleep as much as i want. It the period when the accumulated fatigue can be removed in just one super long sleep. It feels good, but i feel hungry too. :(

Dazzling happenings have come to strike me this week. cool.
First is that there are two good news! Apparently I am receiving two awards this coming AC founder's day celebration. One from ACJC and another one from ACSI. Well, I ma invited to both events. But of course i choose to come to the one in acjc! :) :) Well, the letter tell me that I gotta wear college No.1 for that occasion. I havent really found out what college No.1 is. But definitely, blazers is needed. perhaps white pants and long sleeve shirt. Kemal is also receiving the same award as me. hahaha! Its roomate power siall.. =) the award is called: Sholastic Merit Award and Best Progress Award

My badminton passion is also burning the fire in hell. Its impossible to put it off now! I really wanna go to the finals and I gonna train harder to realize it! YAH!!

The internet connection is really annoying. It has been blocking me entering into my e-mail account, facebook, and friendster.
It says: Anomalous Behavior Detected -- Request Blocked
Your computer was automatically blacklisted (blocked) by the network due to an abnormal amount of activity originating from your connection. It is possible that your computer is infected with a worm and/or virus. Please contact your network administrator for assistance or more information.


This is really annoying! curse the internet provider! :(

I crashed into the J1 orientation firande//campfire-less last night. Oh well, there is also severak small lame but effective jokes every now and then. I was surprised how scary the cheering looked like from the balcony. The effect was really great man. I was trembling at the sight of it and it made me shivered. cool!

There is an announcement just now, asking us to get ready for hostel orientation. Oh well, I gonna be wasting my Saturday doing stupid, childish and silly stuff in the boarding school this afternoon. phew.. :( wish someone could pull me out of this misery...

Okay then... till then. :)
Adios! Amigos!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit