update! :)  

Scribbled by Stephen

Alright! For the sake of my dear teammate, I shall update this blog! :) :)

I cant really find any good topic right now.. aduh...! Except for the sleepiness that is really bothering me now. I feel more and more tired these days. Well, primary reason is because I have been giving almost my 100% in training since the beginning of the year. It really saps my energy away man! But it really feels good, cos I feel accomplished and happy that I rally put in effort into badminton. Badminton gets more and more interesting when you reached another higher level of playing. I am loving it more than ever! :)

I am pretty surprised that I didnt gain much weight during chinese new year holiday in indo. Reason being is that I just couldnt stop my jaws from moving up and down during the holiday. I think I finished average of around 15 mandarin oranges in a day and plenty of cookies while visiting people houses. Well, I think I dont care too much about red packets anymore these days. I didnt even bother to count how much i have earned or even bother converting them into singapore dollars..

And uh.. shit! My racket strings burst again! second time in a week's time. Another unnecessary expense.. aduh! :( :(

J2 gonna be a damn busy year man! school sucks la! 4h2 + 1h3 + badminton + GEL = ultimate fatigue. I am currently thinking what are the things that I wanna do this year... hmmm.. hahaha!

Wah! its 11:11 right now! hehe! :)

Oh! I feel asleep during Bio lecture just now! hahaha! It was pretty funny! but didnt really got scolded though. Just got an opportunity to joke with the lecturer. hahaha!

Oh boy, I am dazzled.

Cheers!

This entry was posted on Friday, January 30, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit