Counter-Attack  

Scribbled by Stephen

Yee! I am back to normal civilization with computer and internet connection. Have been away for 3-day badminton camp at school. Well, its pretty tiring, though I didnt find the training to be somewhat intensive. Probably because of lack of sleep. And the sleeps were not satisfying at all. First night got to sleep in the hall cos we couldnt turn the air-con on in the classroom that we have booked. Second night, we stayed in the classroom with air-con but got to sleep on the table which is damn hard and damn unfriendly to my back. oh well.. hahaha. The camp was uh.. pretty fun! hahaha! I find it more like team bonding camp than training camp.

Oh well, the bad news is that looks like my right knee has swollen a bit from the training. It feels like uh.. so annoying. It feels damn-not-comfortable to bend my knee every now and then. =.= I feel a bit thankful that I didnt get this injury during some crucial periods. Cant imagine to have knee injury during cross country run, track meets or hopefully not during nationals later on. :) Gotta get rid of this soon!

Gotta sleep earlier tonight! need to wake up early tomorrow for 'senoko power plant' visit. I think its gonna be exciting tomorrow! hahaha.

And uh... its time to change gear.. Its terms gear now.. so i better start the engine revving. haha.

I shall finish watching soccer highlights soon and then call it a day! :D
I am a class chem rep... hahaha! :D It makes me happy in a strange way!

Sayonara! :)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit