Relaz, take it easy,  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hell! school starts tomorrow. Gotta wake up REALLY REALLY early for the first time since 2 months ago! I feel damn shitty! Guess I gotta wake up as early as 6am tomorrow - to give me enough time to do my morning businesses before the school bus leaves at 6:40.

I am imagining how tomorrow morning gonna be. For the first time, I will be taking school bus to school, like literally school bus; not buses with two numbers - the number plate and the bus' service number - that i normally take.

All my room occupants are here already. Two Ationgs and one Indian who stays next to me. So its crowded now. Those two Ationgs are talking about something intelligible to me right now. Honestly, I think the smell of my room has drastically changed especially after the arrivals of those Ationgs.

Packed my bag and I am ready for school tmr. Guess there wont be any lesson tmr, should be just contact time and pricipal's address i suppose. And uh.. not forgetting open house preparation. Phew.. -.- And then I shall go gymming! Havent been gymming for so long, feel my body has slackened so much.. T.T

I hope to finish my harry potter by tonight.. and I am happy that I just got two new books: Twilight and New Moon. I hope to start it as soon as possible once I finish my harry potter.. Cant wait to start at it anytime soon! yeah!!

And uh.. I am glad that I didnt do any homework today! hahaha!
Well, who cares! :D bet many didnt do their either. Relax... Take it easy! :)

Cheers!
Au revoir! :) :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit