piles of junkies  

Scribbled by Stephen

Just barely the internet connection after shifting into oldham hall on monday. Well, I guess I have somewhat settled in here. Not a very nice place though. I still prefer nushigh to oldham hall. I still resent about the proximity between oldham hall and acjc.. Phew. Which means I gonna expect myself to be back in oldham hall at 9+ at least four times a week when the school reopens. Yea! school gonna reopens on next monday... so sad... :( I want more holiday. haha!

Well, holiday homework has piled up.. and uh... should consider the first days of school as the deadline.. which means, i wont be able to meet the deadline. Right now, I am forcing myself to complete maths tutorial which I have just heard from my friend last night.. took me quite long to finish the tutorial.. At one hand trying to solve the problems, on the other hand the temptation of internet is too tantalizing. :( next thing in my agenda should be bio tutorial.. hope I can listen to the online lecture later after dinner.. Arrrghhh... I just wanna slack and lazying around! GP and econs are... i think gonna be abandoned for the time being. well, who cares.. the should give homework on holiday.. holiday is holiday, time to slack and lazy around. :) :)

Oh yea.. did my porting service last Sunday - porting my number from m1 to singtel. I wonder why it hasnt worked still.

I have been reading harry potter and the deadly hallows.. hahaha! quite interesting, i find it. its the first harry potter series that i read.. there are a few unknown characters to me cos I never read harry potter. Just watched them on TV. My other three room-mates arent here yet. so I shall still be sleeping alone tonight..

And uh... the class had a gift exchange party last tuesday! hahaha! it was pretty fun! well, I got seet's present, which is a swedish product: LINGONBERRY! dunno what it actually does or contain. shall google about it later on. and my present fell to 'bala the monster' hahaha! I am happy that first it didnt fall to a guy, that present isnt very suitable to guys though.. hahaha! so uh.. yea! hope she likes it as much as i like it. :) :)

I spent close to $300 for shopping yesterday. pretty scary i think. think i should tell my parents about this.. hahaha!

Oh well, I shall go shower now.. dinner soon. :):)

Auf Wiedersehen!

This entry was posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit