My personal brand of heroin  

Scribbled by Stephen

I am damn damn burnt out this week! Super tired siol..

These past two days havent been very nice. I have been feeling under the weather. Well, it all starts off thanks to lack of sleep. First I had eating disorder... kidding! more like I didnt have appetite, coupled with minor gastric and intestinal discomfort I think. Thankfully it has subsided by now. Second, I am damn tired and have been sleeping at school. Oh well, almost took pink slip on last Wednesday. I slept during the first math lesson today, then skipped Econs lecture to sleep in the library. Worth it! I think! I rest was really helpful and I have to say that I am quite fit now. :)

I think I havent adapted to waking up as early as 6am yet. :( shouldnt have moved to OH :( besides lacking of sleep, I am experiencing eating disorder too. :(

I am very glad that I have succeeded in pulling myself to finish bio tutorial and 3 GP essay outlines! yup! PULLED MYSELF! If only they dont due tomorrow I think I wont be busy doing it just now; though I believe the quality is pretty bad. Cant really find the momentum to work yet.. phew. My gear is still at holiday gear.. :D :D

I am happy that I think my class has finally gotten an AUTHENTIC econs teacher. hahaha! He is a cool guy! The fact that he could make me fully awake throughout his entire lesson has proven his capability. It was an interesting lesson.

Pondering how the hell I have spent so much money in just 2 weeks.
Flying back home for CNY! Yay!! cant wait to be back home again. :)

Your smile is like a personal brand of heroin to me


Cheers!

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit