Poster Girl  

Scribbled by Stephen

Phew.. Barely got back from the Karo Highlands... Well, that's the international name of the place; it is more well-known as Berastagi to locals. Spent 1 night there. As its name suggests, it is pretty balmy there, guess its average temperature is ~16'C

Drank pretty much there. With those uncles, we finished a bottle of Chivas Regal while listening to them talking about business, life, food, sports and some dirty stuff. hahaha.. It was quite fun. Listening to them gives me some adult perspective about many matters. Drank 2 cans of Guiness and a couple of glasses of wines too. Then slept like until the afternoon. I was damn tired. Had a potluck at my friend's earlier on Saturday night after watching Twilight. It was a good movie, probably I am watching it again pretty soon with the scholars. :)

I think I had sudden surge of Hormone Ghrelin over the weekend - well, dont bother to google this hormone cos you will definitely be able to infer it pretty soon. So yea! Over the weekend I keep on gorging food incessantly.. I believe I have grown around 1kg in this 1 week in Indo.

I bought and installed a chinning bar! yay! so happy! I am doing chin-ups everyday. It will be one of the means to keep my body in shape here. :)

Ah! I also watched Street Kings starring Keanu Reeves. Love that movie so much!

My fingers are smarting... I am learning how to play guitar! yay!! hahaha. :) Inspired by Depapepe - well you should google this i think, wont be able to infer it. :)

Oh! For J1 Medanese dudes and lasses check this out:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=49935134017&ref=mf

Why don't you ask him to move mountains and rivers to prove that his love has worth?

Bis Demnachst

This entry was posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit