AQUA!  

Scribbled by Stephen

Arrgh.. My hamstrings and quads are aching.. Oh well, simple reason: didnt stretch before and after playing soccer yesterday. Pretty fun yesterday. Just that it wasnt a very intensed game. It reminds me of SC4 winning the runner-up position in soccer for AC games.. Not bad siah.. If I recall our games.. :) :)

Had a reunion dinner yesterday.. It was so so fun! Guess the stuff that we talked about has pretty much change over time. Everyone is so much more mature now. And uh.. one food for thought, outing here is very practical, it can be organized anytime and anywhere we want.. cos almost everyone here can drive. And of course there is no curfew to abide by. Planned a pot-luck and stay over on this Saturday. I gonna cook mashed potato. :)

oh! Twilight is out in Indo. Guess it will only out at around 7 or 9 Dec in Singapore.

I am so inspired by this project by AQUA-an extremely well-known brand for mineral water in Indonesia. The project is called 1 litre for 10 litre. It means that for each 1 litre of AQUA that you buy, they will use the profit to provide 10 litre of clean water in some more-desolated villages across Indonesia. When I saw the video, I was marveled and cant help myself admiring their philanthropic attitude! Again, I am inspired. Oh well, now I wanna be 2 kinds of person when I have grown up: a millionaire and a philanthropist. :)

I hope that you will not say that you do not understand why we held hands that night

Cheers!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit