Welcome Tea  

Scribbled by Stephen

Howdy!
Back home! Yea!

Well I have just exactly 30 days to spend in Medan. Gotta go back to Singapore on 30th with my family. So I will celebrate New Year's Eve in Singapore, or more exactly Singapore waters. Well, we havent been cruising for quite sometime though, ever since the Tsunami in 2004. Feels great to be back on waters pretty soon. The last time I celebrate new year's eve on cruise was 2003, I guess. It was awesome and so I am looking forward to it. Partly because there will certainly be much more to enjoy after all I am 18 now! Legal age! Yay!!

Didnt do much stuff today. Just had 3 hearty meals today. :) :) and spent most of my afternoon at my mom's office and shopped a bit. Bought 3 nice shorts.

Well went to a bookstore as well just now. But cant really find the books that I want, though it is arguably the most complete bookstore here. And most of the English novels are out-dated too. There are some new novels but they are translated novels - from english to bahasa - which i hold much aversion to read. So uh.. it was a futile trip to the bookstore.

I just finished a book and this phrase from the book keeps ringing in my head, "how far should you go in the name of love?"
Perhaps my answer gonna be, "how much time left do you have? I you have 10 minutes maybe a 2.4 gonna be worth it!"

Everyone wants to be loved. And so am I.

Cheers! =D

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit