Pizza Pasta Tortellini  

Scribbled by Stephen

Salve!

Uh.. today I feel like talking a little bit about religion.. hmmm. Oh well, I guess I am experiencing crisis of faith. Well, it not actually caused by my current belief, more like by another belief. I think this is a great disadvantage of being too 'curious'. Curiosity leads to you making assumptions and hypothesis. And yea! so it leads to further researches to look for more clues and evidences to support those assumptions.. Oh well, guess I am feeling really bad about this. skepticism. But still, I look upon those religious heroes or rather leaders for their unparalleled compassion and wisdom..

Oh well, went to temple too just now with my dad. And I learnt these few lines which struck me extremely much. It is titled "Mind Garden":
-Two people are waiting for a late bus
One is frustrated,
But the other one is taking it easy.
Thus, the real source of frustration cannot be the bus.

-Is there an evil bus-driver out there to be angry at?
The seeds of anger lies within.
The "late buses of life" are only conditions which ripen our anger.
In the end, it is you who cause your state of mind.

-The causes of un/happiness are within your mind.
Take care of your mind then.
It is a garden-you decide what seeds to plant and nurture..
:) :)

pretty nice huh?

This afternoon I watched Twilight for the second time. Oh well, it just makes me craving to read the book more than ever..

I am playing BSB's "get another boyfriend" again and again.. find it nice to hear. :)
And uh.. a little improvement in my guitar, now I can play the opening of Qing Tian. YAY!! :D but my German is having a little bit of congestion. Grammar. Oh well.

I am also doing like around 80 chin-ups a day.. Wanna make my biceps bigger! HAHAHA anyway, there is another motive too. Looks like my tummy has gotten a LITTLE BIT bigger. Guess, I have been drinking much. haha!

Well, I am happy with a buddy of mind, who has just got back from a trip and apparently had a crush during the trip.. you know who you are!!! haha hot stuff siah!! =D

Arrividerci :D

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit