UK Garage  

Scribbled by Stephen

Finally PW is officially over. Yay!! EUPHORIA!!

But I am pretty sad as well. PW was be last thing that would gather everyone at school. So, once PW was over, it will be very unlikely for SC4 to meet up. :(

So, for the whole holiday, I'll practically have nothing to do = sian, eh!?!
Anyway, I am supposed to be studying and preparing for my Chem Olympiad. But I cant! The library is being so uncooperative for not allowing people to borrow books for at least the next few weeks, I think. Yea. So Practically I have nothing to refer to; actually there are notes compiled by our lovely Chem subject head, but those notes are very complicated and so yea! pretty un-understandable. -,-"

By the way, I have lost my interest in it too. I would like to pass the theoretical tests and then selected for the practical test = at least bronze, depending on your performance in the practical test, you will get either gold, silver or bronze. But, looking at the rate at which I am preparing, it seems impossible. Well, to add NaCl to my wound, school library is not open on weekends. Which means, provided that I WANT TO STUDY, I have to go to National Library.

Perhaps it is a good idea to keep my nose on those chem text books rather than going out shopping; especially in this period of recession.

Oh! I guess our OP was 'A' material! So, all we have to do now is to wait and see the results.. Ah! The suspense is killing me! ^^ Cheers for AC153. PS: Maybe we should have gone to celebrate it with a drink or two... hahaha just kidding.

Cheers!
-Stephen-

This entry was posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit