Fueled to Claim 5As for All PW Group Members  

Scribbled by Stephen

Well, I suddenly feel the surge to shout this out loud!
My heart is beating fast and extremely fueled to materialize this!

Oh dude! I somehow lost my interest in Chem Olympiad. I wonder whether I should just settle for Participation or go the extra mile for Bronze which means I have to do well for the theoretical test on 18Nov such that I am selected for the next practical test on 27Nov.
I have to admit that it is a daunting task. I know my limit well and I am not really confident about Chem Olympiad.
Gotta find some things to inspire me soon.

Anyways, First priority must be PW!
NO EXCUSE!! AC153! Lets FIGHT AND CLAIM FOR OUR As!!!
WoooHAAAA!!!
FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIRE!!
Cheers!! ^^

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit