Class Chalet  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hey there!

3/4 Nov 2008. Just had class chalet and barbecue yesterday. It was very much awesome, but definitely very tiring; I reached hostel at around 12pm, showered and simply just collapsed into my bed and hibernate. I slept for almost 7.5 hours. Yes, I woke up at 7:20pm. Wished I could sleep longer.. -,-

I was really having fun yesterday! Enjoying 2 days and 1 night together with friends. Swimming in the sea, frees bee-ing, playing soccer, plucking coconuts, smashing coconuts, prying coconuts until my finger bled, dumping and being dumped into the pool, enjoying the night air at the pool side by a can of Budweiser, watching people getting high due to alcohol, night walking, ghost-story story telling - which left me having perpetual goose bumps in the night.

Almost died of fatigue.. phew..

Great days. Good friends. Great Pizza
~stephen~

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit