Quiero hacerte sonreír!  

Scribbled by Stephen

Uh.. feel so lethargic now.
There was PAT 'miniature' concert just now. Pretty well done, I guess. The food was.. just okay I think, wasnt that incredible after all. But anyway, for young cooks, it is considered to be awesome.

And uh.. I was glad I could keep my foster parents happy just now.. Think we had quite a good time chatting. :)

Oh! I just made up my mind that I would actually 'DO' something about my Chemistry Olympiad thing. I went to Jurong Library to study. Took up the 3 hours of my day today. But it wasnt very productive I must say; I kept on dozing off after reading a few paragraphs. All in all, it was pretty interesting. I learnt about Organic Chemistry. It was such a big topic that there were books as thick as Oxford 6th Edition dictionary just to discuss about Organic Chemistry. -,- Well, of course I am aware that there is nothing much that I can do right now, but guess i should just take it as a learning journey! (Oh dude, I feel like puking when I find that I can come up with this 'learning journey' term, disgusting i think!)

But there are analytical chem, physical chem, and inorganic chem yet to be covered. -.-

Something is keeping me happy right now.. :) :)
Pienso en ti todos los días

Cheers!
~stephen~

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 08, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit