!stephen!  

Scribbled by Stephen

I went to Jurong library again after lunch. :( Somehow I feel guilty if I completely abandon the idea of preparing for chem Olympiad, so I really went to study just now. Pretty productive, I guess. Definitely, more productive than yesterday. I managed to study for 3 hours only, inclusive of me dozing off at times.

Phew.. It is not an easy stuff to learn. Stereoisomerism, enantiomers, diastereomers, cycloalkenes, chiral, blah blah blah.. all new to me.. -.-

Well, went back to hostel after that for shower and dinner before going plaza sing with y to meet up with some acsi dudes. Well, we are supposed to go there for dinner. But Y persuaded me to have dinner at hostel before going; recession. Well, he has a point there, i admit.. Gotta be more conservative in my spending.. :( perhaps I must postpone my pre-christmas shopping.
Well, we had dinner at cafe cartel, me and y ended up chomping at the free flow bread plus unlimited butter. Looks like I am a bit tipsy cause of too much butter.. hahaa

Oh! I have training tomorrow morning! I have missed 3 sessions!! hahaha..
1st cause I didnt receive the text
2nd cause of class chalet
3rd cause of OP..
Oh well. So I am not a ponner or slacker!

Cheers!!
!stephen!

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit