él estar chiflado por alguien  

Scribbled by Stephen

Today was pretty tiring!
Badminton training in the morning and watched movie in the afternoon. Well, I have to really admit that I am not really brainy on court - as in I am not really capitalizing the wonders of brain on court. I play more like a strength-type player who has little strategy behind his head but just charge blindly. hahaha.. Oh well. :( this is pretty embrassing.

And uh.. watch nights in rodanthe just now! it was quite nice. story-wise is great plus ultra cool grey-haired richard gere.. hahaha sad ending in the end.. T.T it makes me feel like reading the book itself. Anyway, I am reading, The Choice by Sparks, which i hope i can finish by tomorrow? hahah I suck at reading books - get distracted so easily! :(

I am going to study again tmr at library! then going to science centre with 2 classmates to somewhat 'crash' our class' bio trip. hahaha hope its going to be fun! :)

Cheers!

This entry was posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit