Oh dear!  

Scribbled by Stephen

Oh dear! This is so pathetic; I almost forgot that I have a blog that I have to update.
Well basically my time is taken up by some activities after promos: Evening movies, playing championship manager, read books - finished two volumes of Nicholas Sparks and reading 'The Grandma's tale' now by Narayan, DoTA, and not forgetting Project Work, OP presentation and finalization of Written Report.

Oh. I achieve my goals for Promos. 4As and 1C. So Cheers! I am so happy about it. My result landed me into Chemistry Olympiad team for ACJC.. Phew... -,- So I have to stay in Singapore for the whole November holiday preparing for the olympiad. Which includes theoretical tests and PRACTICAL tests - well this surprises me! practical tests for olympiad. Anyway, I have been let down by my practical skills lately; I screwed up the last 4 practicals(SPA). Aduh.. this doesn't bode well.

I just got Jay Chou's latest album: Capricorn! Yay!! I am so happy and I am listening to it know. And uh... I start to like Backstreet Boys' Something that I already know so much! ~~~

I like this phrase: 'she lit the fuse and I am ticking away like a bomb'

Oh! Everyone in SC4 is promoted to 2SC4! yay!! haha..

I somewhat screwed my oral presentation as well. I was the only one experimented to present without any cue cards. Oh well, the good part is that my eyes were always in contact with the audiences and examiner and since I was not holding any cards, my hands were not 'chained' and somehow had good gestures. BUT... My speech came in fits and starts since I hadn't memorized my texts very well, so I kept on mumble and repeating points that I had said earlier on. Furthermore, I overshot the time limit by 1m30s. Quite bad eh??!?

Oh well, forget about it. Next time I will be more prepared for it!
AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!

Cheers!! Cheers!! Cheerio!!
:D:D

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit