Exams Philosophy  

Scribbled by Stephen

Finally I come back to my posting habit after the grueling week of intense promos. Well, guess that I have done pretty well. At least I can make myself pretty sure that I can secure 3 As.

Alright, I heard lots of different perspective on exam philosophy. Some said that exams is just a gauge on how much they have understood their content; some told me that without exams, no one will ever study; some said that exams make you realize that you need to study some more or blah blah blah.

So, let me share my philosophy about exams. To me, exams is a war and the exam hall is a battlefield. It is war that I must fight; attack(to defeat it) and not defend(to gauge how much I have learned). There is only one expected outcome: victory; nothing else. So I go to the battlefield, fight and come back with victory. Because I am born fighter so will fight until the last drop of me.
So I always take exams very seriously - except for mock papers - make myself confident before every test by studying sufficiently, sufficient enough to get me an A.

And I believe in karma - cause and effect. If you study WELL enough, you can definitely do WELL. I believe that man can create up to 70% of his own luck - so that counts for an A! So study hard, play hard and keep yourself fit for the exams. Well, fitness and knowledge make up that 70%. While the other 30% accounts for other unexpected happenings. ^^

Well, its my philosophy. Some may agree, some may not. But I am glad with my philosophy; it is proven to be a solid philosophy and perhaps the fact that I have never failed any exams and even got 7 A1s 1 A2 and 2 B3s for my 'O' Level can be a strong evidence to the effectiveness of my philosophy.

Cheers!

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 04, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit