Smoke, PW, Tennis  

Scribbled by Stephen

Smoke is coming out of my head.
Pw overheats my head, brain, neuron, and my medulla oblongata.
Dude, this morning's discussion was sure a massive brain drain, but i am glad that we generated more-than-sufficient or very detailed ideas for our WR. So the expectation is high now. =D

Barely finished and sent my research part to the rest of the group. YIPPIEE!! I am so happy now, but its still first draft though. I gotta work on it again later at night. Its still a bit dull with so many words. So I shall find some relevant pictures to addm colour to it.

I need my very-much-deserved afternoon nap now. T.T I only have 20 minutes left for sleeping. After which I will go to play tennis at my cousin's house.

Tennis. Yippie!! ^^

ok. that all. bye then! cya!
Cheers!

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 13, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit