Grapevine, Gossip, Gosh <3  

Scribbled by Stephen

I heard through the grapevine that there is a gossip circulating in the Choir that I was rumored to be with one of the more-prominent member of the choir.
Oh dear...
I think it is because many gossip enthusiasts have been spotting me walking her over to the sports complex on Mondays and Wednesdays and Fridays. So the chorists might be gossiping about it. Well, the truth is that I am just going to the gym, and she is going to the sports complex to practice. So uh.. since we are going the same direction, why not walk together.

So uh.. thats cool! Gossip spread at the speed of light, just like the 'Team Rocket' in 'Pokemon'

And yea! Gossip Girl Season 2 has stared airing.

Cheers! :D :D

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 06, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit