Mourning  

Scribbled by Stephen

31/10/08 turned out to be the worst Halloween that I ever experienced.
It is the day that one of the persons I love the most, grandmother, left me. FOREVER.

It seems like a part of me is lost together with her departure. No one can ever enrich my life as much as her.

She was the kindest person that I ever known.
She was the most modest person that I have ever seen.
She was the most respectful person that I always look up upon.
She was the most patient person that I can ever identify with.
She has the most caring touch that I ever felt.
She gave the warmest hug that I have ever experienced.
She had the over-flowing love that fell like rain.

I am sad because I cannot be with her in her last days.
I am sad because I cannot attend her funeral.
I am sad because I cannot see her for one last time.
I am sad because I cannot fulfill my duty as a grandson.
I am sad because I know I have not fulfill my promises to her.
I am sad because I know I will never be able to feel her love anymore.
I am sad because I know I will never be able to hold her hands anymore.

I am mourning.

Always in memory
-stephen-

This entry was posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit