Thoughts, Draught, Naugh.  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hey dude.

Today is a fabulous day, uh.. or rather just great.
First, I got back my Econs class test back. I got 18/25 which is 72%. So uh. Its my first A for econs after being stuck at B for the past two tests. Alright, this is a fantastic boost before econs promos! Great! Morale is high! FIGHT!! =D

Second! uh.. well, today I got closer to someone who has exactly the same name as Miss Y. Same name and same surname. I have no idea why I am so enchanted with that particular name. Its strange, I think, how I am so obsessed with that name. COol. Although they have completely different personalities, both just seem as attractive to me - perhaps because of that 'strange' name.

Oh. I may need to go back to Medan this coming September holidays. Parents' wish is absolute. haha. Well, it still depends though, they are deciding right now. For me, I will just board on the plane through the e-ticket that they would buy and get home.
I MISS HOME-COOKED MEAL. ><


Oh well. Its midnight already. gotta go sleep. Maths test tomorrow. haha. I have a bet with my roomate to see who will get full marks for tmr's test.
Aja Aja FIGHTING!!

This entry was posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit