Trivial, Flight, Bullshit, Inspiration  

Scribbled by Stephen

Another great boost along the march to promos today. I scored 32/50 for compre in GEL today. cool! way to go. I am so much more confident with compre now. Oh well, but i need to sharpen my AQ a bit more to be more concise and more convincing bullshit about applying those arguments into my 'beloved' Indonesian society.

Well, bullshit as in I like to make up my own funny statistics up to back my arguments. For example, a recent survey released by the Indonesian Ministry of Environment shows that.. blah blah blah... Cool! I love doing AQ! :)

And oh! My mum canceled my flight today. So I am not going back Medan for this September holidays; Aduhhh!! and Cheers!!
I miss home, but must prepare for promos as well.

Yay! Friday is teachers' day celebration and another free movie outing! Cheers for that! Anticipating 4-bia to be so scary that could me make unable to sleep. yeah!!

Dude, I recently find that there are so many small or trivial-looking things can inspire me. for example, my roomate's bald head is capable of making me laugh and then motivate me to work - well this is sort of random. Well, I get so tired and sleepy so easily these days especially when it is about 4pm and 8pm. And I Just woke up from my short evening nap. XD

Okay, thats all for now.
X.O.X.O
PS: I just found out that X.O.X.O symbolizes hugs(X) and kisses(O)! Cool! :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit