Commitments  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hey! Dude.

Recently, I experienced these new-found commitments.
Alright.
First, its my new-found commitment to the badminton team. The recent team talks and training have motivated me so much that I am all fired to improve much faster. Oh well, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHTING!! :)

Second, its about my studies. Promos is coming up. Its decided that from this moment.. Nope! Tomorrow! I shall put much more efforts in revision. Cut down afternoon nap. Cut down Dota. Listen less in lectures while catching up with work. Well, I realized that lectures are generally useless, but perhaps, except maths lecture. So, i will set my targets pretty soon and put it up here! =)

Third, its about.. ah, studies come first now no matter what.

Cheers!!

This entry was posted on Friday, August 22, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit