Stephen Opera House  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hello! uh. Its 10/06 midnight. ><

Today wasn't a productive day. Phew.. Barely finished my EoM after spending the whole afternoon looking for an appropriate article and I fell asleep like around 4pm while doing that. A lot of trivial intermittent distractions. Anyway, Its DONE!! Yea! I am so happy.

By the way, Stephen Opera House. Perhaps it is suitable for me. Its freezing cold here in the Sydney Opera House, apparently. I am supposedly visiting my brother THERE and have dinner with my mother and brother over THERE in Sydney. I am surprised that some of my lovely classmates believed my story or rather fairy-tale. Cool!

Okay! my last days in Indonesia was so heart-thumping and exciting at the same time. Last Saturday, we planned to hang out at SUN Plaza(arguably the best and most prestigious shopping mall in Medan). The outing started off nicely as I grabbed a Chocolate Croissant from the BreadTalk and a cup of 'caffe vanilla frapuccino' - which I did not know why I ordered because all this time I would only have Caramel Machiato - while waiting for the rest to come. They came and we gathered.

THEN I SAW MISS Y.

So shocking was it that I couldnt believe she was there right in front of me. My heart jumped and I turned my back to her instantaneously trying to digest the fact, my pathological fear for all this time came to haunt me. I knew that going there on Saturday was risky. I knew before hand that I might see Ms Y, but remembering that it might be my last outing with the 'gank' I shrugged it off with the unlikeliness to SO COINCIDENTALLY meet her in the vast Shopping Mall. I hoped that she did see me, as I did not notice her initially until we came to as close as 1 metre apart. She was sitting savoring her drinks while chatting with her friends. But my friends said that she had been staring at me when we were talking towards her and they were surprised to know that I did not notice her at first. Phew.. So scary.

I just caught a glimpse of her face, turned my back, and walked away like a loser.
Truthfully, Mr.A misses Ms.Y. but the past is so scathing that Mr.A doesnt want to see Ms.Y for now. At least He still can't see anyone with her name, her face and her voice. Somemore in this period when I... uh.. forget about it!

Uh. dont want to get emo now.. Arrghhh.

Alright! Then we went on to have karaoke at a place called K2(Karaoke Keluarga or Family Karaoke). I didnt get much chance to showcase my golden voice though, for the entire hour I only sang four songs.yen lai ni se me dou bu xiang yau......... hahaha.

And for the finale.... we went to a nearby hawker center to eat. I find it amusing when they say the hawker center is yu phi, yu chi, yu ke lo pi(Hokkien) - also cheap, also fresh, also on the roadside. It is funnier in Hokkien cos it rhymes with the 'i' endings.

Cool!

Okay! I gotta go! gotta watch soccer now. Nice match! the Netherlands vs Italy! Yay!!

And yea! I am in Singapore. not SYDNEY visiting my brother nor in ALASKA fishing seals and penguins and baby polar bears.

Cheers!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 09, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit