Whirlwind on a sand-castle  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hello! Today was a shopping day! Oh no! My limbs are dying! So tired. I think I walked somehow around 10km today.

Went to the Indonesian Embassy - Chatsworth Road - at first to change my address in Singapore for some administration purposes only to find that their working hours are from 9am to 12pm (I arrived at slightly before 2). Oh so sad! hahaha. Then I intended to walk from there to the nearest bus-stop which is 400m away to go to Orchard. I walked and walked but couldnt find the bus-stop until I saw a road-sign saying like 'turn left to Orchard Road and Scotts Road'. Haha So in the end I walked all the way to Orchard! The total distance was around 2.4km, I guess, eh estimate, eh exaggerate.

Anyway,just shopped around the vicinity of the TANGS. Its a bit unbelievable though, I spent just slightly over $50 today. Not my day I think, haha. But its good. I am getting able to restrict my shopping craze.

Oh! on the way home while riding a bus, I listened to three 50s fellow passengers talking about the transport system in Singapore. haha. They are so vocal and interesting that I removed one of my earphone and listened to their conversation. I remembered about them talking how stupid the people who designed the bus to have triangular seats at the corners of the bus which eventually results in less space available for passengers to seat and ALSO, the possibility of wrong accusation of molestation when a woman sits in between guys at these corners. I found it amusing and intriguing as well. So I just smiled to myself. And one of the more vocal uncles praised my smile, he said 'young man! I like you smile, you smile is so handsome!' but not with the kind of soft and ku niang tone, haha he sounded very Macho! And somemore they criticize the government too! They talked about how they are living in luxury and do not experience the live of commuters, waiting bus for hours and so on! COOL! Its difficult to find such vocal Singaporeans these days! And They somehow sighed about this too! So interesting!

hahaha. SMILE!!

Its a beautiful day! but not for now, I guess. There is gale, or whirlwind, or some noisy and powerful wind outside! Funny I think, It rained just for a while and the stop very soon. Freaky weather on Tuesday, hmm not so cool.

Oh! CHEERS!!

hahaha. Means I have to go to the embassy again tomorrow. Phew.. so tiring! Ah, so FUN! I love traveling! ^ ^

Cheers!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit