Listen to the merry-go-round goes  

Scribbled by Stephen

So I tell you "good morning" and then fall asleep and get back to my dreams again. Even if I'll do this every single day, I will never be bored because this is what I have been wanting. I will put my arms around your shoulders and my hands on yours speaking words of affection because I want to be your best bestest friend.
So I say "good morning" and then leave you a happy message. Hoping that today will be a beautiful day, more beautiful than the days before. Actually, These kinds of simple and obvious things are the easiest to lose track of. Therefore, I want to live up the most precious 'me' to everyone else!

And so yea!
Listen to the merry-go-round goes.

CHEERS!! ^^

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit