Quiz + Quiz = 2 Quizzes  

Scribbled by Stephen

Here are some random quizzes that I have been taking recently, not so reliable though, I guess. but who cares! hahaha

What English Word Are You?
CURIOUS
You love to investigate and find out about the mysteries of life and nature. You always ask a lot of questions until you get an answer.

What's Your Style?
My result is: You're casual!
You go with the flow and hate freaking out or jittering over simple things. Your clothes, like your handwriting and attitude reflect contentness and fun. You love getting out and living the sweet life and nobody can stop you from smiling

What's Your Best Quality?
My result is: Ambitious

Your best quality is ambitious! People like you because you are a determined person. Once you set a goal for yourself you do whatever it takes to achieve it.

what fragrance are you?

My result is: Aqua blueYou are clean fresh fragrance.Your color is cool aqua blue. You are like DOLCE&GABBANAs light blue

When will you get married?
My result is: Average 23-29 Years
You know you love this guy/girl,and you have, but you wanted to make sure before commiting. Good choice.

Ahh.. I am a bit ridiculed by the last one though. hahaha! ^^

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit