你說地球是樂園  

Scribbled by Stephen

Hey there! Finally can find a time to write something today cos today was a considerably hectic day!

Alright, yesterday, Foster parents outing was so exciting. I had a great time and they were very warm, yea! absolutely warm. Aunt picked us up at the Kallang MRT then went over to her house to have a home-cooked dinner.They have 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl. One of the boys is in ACJC, J1. Anyway, I forgot to bring my back - nah! bag la - back from there and just realized it when I got back and found out that I didnt have my wallet with me. hahaha it was so funny! Then this morning he passed it to me and that is the reason why I brought 3 bags - people have been asking me and I have been tired explaining it - to the class today, inclusive of a shoebag!

After the essay feedback thing I had one-on-one CAPERS with my own tutor, which is when I start to realize that actually she is better in teaching content subject rather than answering questions techniques. It was wonderful that I could finish up the entire chapter three in a very short time, 1 hour and 10 minutes, I think. Not only finish up, but completely understand the concepts and get the real BIG picture about it. and yea! I am very glad of it.

Then, uh.. there was ACJC badminton trial. I was there to help out and unfortunately, this year the applicants are pretty bad. sigh.. never mind then! since our team consists of mostly J1 players this year. I felt so tired after the entire thing. No wonder the badminton girls told me that I looked really tired today, like from my face. My strokes got a bit rusty but more powerful, after all the gymming that I have done during the beginning of school holidays. Still, I didnt lose any game today, 1 singles and 2 doubles. Good! so uh. My plan is just to concentrate in increasing my strength somemore, especially for my backhand and smash. I am hoping that I can have a one-hit-K.O smash! ^ ^

so uh. It was a fun day all in all. get to meet up with classmates (finally?) and someone told me this: '地球是樂園' Cool! I am loving this quote and hope to spread it!!

And uh.. I got this chocolate gift from my classmate who just came back from Vienna! A Mozart Chocolate! How cool is that! hahaha. It think I wont eat it and keep it sitting nicely on my desk. Perhaps, I will only eat the chocolate like one day before it gets expired! cool!! ^^ And that made my day too.

hahaha. Its true that:
地球是樂園
地球是樂園

by the way, it means the world is a happy garden
Cheers!!
1417

This entry was posted on Monday, June 16, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit