Catching up with you  

Scribbled by Stephen

Update on what happened yesterday, Saturday, 15June.
Woke up late, went down to the computer room and watch Gossip Girls then had a bathe and light brunch before heading to my cousin's house to play DOtA and tennis.

The cool part was that his PC's monitor was in a good condition two days ago but when we were about to switch it on, it sort of burnt! Whenever we tried switching on the monitor, I crackled and the sound was just like the burning wood in a campfire. So scary. hahaha. Smartly, we made up for the spoilt monitor by using his HD Panasonic TV instead. cool. I have never played computer games in a TV before and in such a super big screen before! Despite of the crisis that we had, we managed to play 3 gammes before heading down to the tennis court and try my new tennis racket.

The game was fun, managed to learn quite a number of useful techniques and spins. Anyway, just like how normal amateurs train, we spent more time picking up balls than rallying. Time flew with rapidity, without knowing it was 8.20 when we finished playing, which means we played for almost 4 hours. Unbelievable. Anyway, my right hand hurts. Probably because of too many shocks "unabsorbed". I completely forgot to buy a shock absorber to my new racket on the day I bought it. Uh, I will buy one when I am going out later.

Then we drove to IMM to have a dinner at pepper lunch and it was my first meal in peeper lunch. I didnt know that it is good. As long as I can remember, most my friends have never recommended to dine over there. Now that I know. ^^ after that we went checking on electronic goods at the 'BEST' before he drove me back to the hostel.

Quite a nice day! and I had lots of fun!
No soccer match for me yesterday, wanted to sleep early but ended up chatting until late at 2am. It means someone just had at most 5 hours of sleep before this morning activity or rather, commitment. ^^

And uh yea! Happy "Singapore's" Father's day!
cos all over the world, Father's day is celebrated at different days; maybe for the sake of commercial gain or something else. anyway, my point is that since there is almost 200 nations in the world it means that you can wish you father or some other guy Happy Father's day every day since there is probability of 200/365 that it is a father's day on that particular day , which is higher than 50%!! cool isnt it?!?

Gotta meet my foster parents at the Kallang MRT at 5pm today. They are picking me up for a dinner somewhere. No dress code specified, means we will just have uh, not-high-table dinner? I suppose? glad that it is not cos..uh..never mind. Hope that it will be a wonderful bonding-time together and not an awkward dinner.

'And who am I? thats a secret I'll never tell. you know you love me. X.O.X.O' I dont know why this thing keeps on ringing in my mind. hahaha
Cant wait to finish the series soon. 1 more episode to finish!!

Cheers!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit