Agrrresive  

Scribbled by Stephen

Another The one and only source to the scandalous lives of the Manhattan's elite, X.O.X.O Gossip Girls day. not bad, watching the 10th episode now! :)

Went to the Indonesian Embassy to collect my passport today after going there yesterday to apply for changing my address in Singapore. Yay! Anyway, I regret for not extending my passport earlier in Singapore. It would just have cost me around $50 compared to $150 that I paid to renew in Indonesia. Sigh.. I could have used the excess $100 for my extra shopping budget. ><

Then went to Cathay to have dinner at the Pasta Mania and watch 'The Happening' with A. The dinner was kind of weird, I say. I asked A to suggest me the oddest or rather the most exotic name of pasta from the list. A chose one that sounds like "Arabbiata", If I am not wrong. Recalling such exotic name gives me some problems too. So, uh. yea! its name sounds as exotic as its taste. I found out from the menu book later on that it is just a vegetarian pasta with lots of chili. Lucky me, I can take spicy food cos I am INDONESIAN - not a so-big-deal-to-brag about actually. Added up plenty plenty of parmesan cheese and I think it tasted better so.

The MOVIE! uh, its a failure. I think it is just a movie inspired by a hard-end-extreme environmentalist who kind of THREAT or SCARE you about how the nature will revenge for all the harm that we have done to It. He made it as if It gonna be a very big deal cos In the movie, it says that the plants are actually releasing some kind of chemical toxic that will attack your nervous system causing distorted speech(like when YOU are drunk) and then will kill himself in the most unthinkable way such as construction workers will continue on walking past the barriers from some considerable high storey of the construction site and finally fell down flat to the floor unconsciously and eventually die. OR some loggers hanging themselves on the trees and DIE. aiyo! the entire movie is just ridiculous and suggesting someone to watch the movie will be the last thing that I will do. And suggesting someone to watch X.O.X.O Gossip Girls will be the first on my suggested-things-to-do list.

And the cool part about the movie was our seats! To sacrifice for a better view for the movie, we picked the seats C6 and D6 which C6 was right behind D6 cos we booked the ticket too late kind of 40 minutes before the show started. And to decide who sit where we played ci ku pak which won, yay! hahaha

And uh. we gossiped a lot too. and.. nothing to be shared! ^^

Okay! gotta go now. I have to watch Germany's match. Gonna be an exciting match cos Germany will be playing an exciting attacking style of football. Sounds awesome.

Ah, and my dp for today: 如果我要看上她 有什么关系?反正我想爱你, 也见不到你.
So scandalous, but maybe thats actually what I am thinking now, perhaps, thats all.
Shaken but not so much.
my deepest apology.

so, uh..
X.O.X.O
CHEERS!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit