midnight call to slumberland  

Scribbled by Stephen

I almost spent my entire afternoon changing my blog skin and uh.. so this is the result!
Quite nice! I like it.
After sometime, it really looks like it needs a change. A pre-washed denim for my new skin, quite timely to freshen up this obsolete-looking blog of mine. hahaha.

Then spent the whole evening revising chemistry. yay!
The hostel seems to get more crowded now since everyone has started checking-in after going home for holidays.

Hmm.. I need to plan my birthday present for my friend.. think-thank-thunk.. ^^ Must be of the best and nicest, SS's trademark!

And uh.. Here is a fabulous work-of-art by my classmate:

The real canvas work is appraised at approximately SC4$100,000,000. The money will eventually go to "Sutan's pocket money welfare fund", a non-profit organization seeking to improve the quality of my life. so uh.. anyone interested? so I am not plagiarizing other's art, merely promoting it. ^^

Alright, the clock ticks 12:40 now. gotta go brush my teeth, wash my face and feet then surrender to my slumber-paradise.

Adios!!
Cheers!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit