I love tennis!  

Scribbled by Stephen

Phew.. Yesterday was definitely a tiring day. Woke up early at 8am in the morning for GEL after watching Portugal vs Germany at 3am. The GEL was.. a bit helpful; learnt some useful answering techniques! Then went to POSB over at Holland where I met two canoeing girls asking for direction to Orchard. hahaha. What a coincidence.

Next after lunch in the afternoon, toured around vivo city to look for a present that I already had in my mind. So I wandered around and around for two hours there but to no avail. Anyway, I was surprised how could vivo city doesnt have that 'thing'. So I took MRT to City hall and go to Raffles City Mall where I finally found that 'thing' and the other 'thing' at Marina Square. It was already 5 and I supposed to reach ACSI for a soccer match already.

Coincidentally met an IB Indonesian scholar at Suntec City who is the organizer of the "reunion-soccer" match. So, we took MRT back to ACSI together. Completely unprepared, I borrowed his shirt and his pants and played bare-footed. We played until 7+ before having dinner at 'Broadway' which is just opposite ACSI.

The match was so tiring cos everyone was scattering around leaving the centre-half empty and I was forced to take up that position otherwise, without a centre-half player we would definitely lose. So it was like a linking player between the defenders and attackers, kind of dictating the opponent's tempo and build up the offense. So I had to run and run receiving passes and then scanned around to spot for attacking opportunities. Overall, played quite well, made a few trademark dashing runs to confuse defenders, and scored several times. It was a self-fulfilling game! NICE GAME, friends!! =D And so, the whole day GONE!!

Find it satisfying to catch up with the rest. And we are expecting for a comeback in ACSI Annual Asean cup which we won last year. So uh, the J1s will form a team and play as guest-team in the competition which will be held on Mid-August. yay!! Lets show them what the last year's champion is like, and rock them!

ZOMG!! GP test in Monday! Mid-year exam is starting!! YAY!! DIE!!

Going to play tennis this afternoon. so I am analyzing some tennis videos now. Tennis is flowing in my nerves! I love tennis! ^^

Cheers!!

This entry was posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit