Everyone has a little dirty laundry  

Scribbled by Stephen

Finally, the mid-year terms ended.. with spectacles, perhaps.
Anyway, I think I have done pretty well. So far, I cannot rule out the fact the I can still get all As for all the subjects. Still, GP and Econs are the two most doubtful ones. I am elated, of course.

After that was a class outing to Dhoby Ghaut for lunch and movie-marathon - alright, two movies can be considered too, cant they? Watched, "Get Smart" and "Wanted". Both are pretty entertaining movie, well at least worth the $6 each.

There are three significant events on my itinerary:
1. Beach party at West Coast Park in the afternoon.
2. An intra-boarding school Tennis Competition.
3. Reunion with pointFour(.4) and overnight cycling.

Phew...

Missed the Semis last night between Spain and Russia cos all my plans went wrong due to the not-working internet connection. Plan was that I will watch Desperate Housewives all the way until 3am then went down to the TV room to catch the match. Oh well, I accidentally fell asleep. Woke up ridiculously at 6:20 - by reflex - and got back to sleep. Just finished D.H ep2 part B and watching the ep3 now. Hope I can finish the season 1 by the end of next week.

Tomorrow!
Tennis and stay out at my cousin's house.

So uh.. thats all.
Adios!
CHEERS!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit