goats-on-lifeboat  

Scribbled by Stephen

Yo!

Today was quite a fun day!
This morning I went to the immigration office with my mum to get my passport done. She told me that I was lucky. She talked to an old acquaintance of her and she said that she has been waiting for like 3 weeks for her passport cos apparently the immigration office sort of ran out of passport book to print on. Amusing, I find it. In Indonesia, you can expect to see numerous unusual events. This is one example of them. Ah yea! There have been a lot of public demonstration/outcry here. The Mahasiswa - Maha=supreme/majestic/superior/or aything concerned with super duper quality and siswa=student. So Literally. mahasiswa means GOD-LIKE Students while actually they are just normal undergrads. LOL! What an awesome irony! Anyway, they are protesting against the government's decision to raise fuel price by 28.78~~% - cant really bothered by it. They burnt wheels - LIKE REAL RUBBER WHEELS such as Bridgestone and Michelin , etc - causing traffic jams and fear of casualties and at times fatalities too!
Haha. Creating uncertainties and insecurities have been the speciality of our infamous Mahasiswa! Cool but idiotic at the same time.

Never mind about it.
Ah! I played futsal with my old friends this afternoon. Quite fun! I owned! not bad! After all the fear that my skills have gotten rusty since I havent been playing much soccer this year. Scored some and created a few for my team mates. And we owned though we were short of one player!
Hahaha. ^^

Then we continued to have lunch at a padang food restaurant near my house. Though it is somehow just around 400m away from my home, I have never heard about this restaurant! Not bad! The food was quite nice and I ate heartily. Anyway, If you feel hungry, however sucks or rather bland the food is, they will taste damn nice. Oh, I ate damn a lot of chili just now, I scared that diarrhea my haunt me back again. T.T

Reached home at around 4pm then went on to shower and finish off my "further differentiation" tutorial. hahaha. Awesome la!! ^^

Oh, tomorrow I got a barbecue party, and I have told my parents. I better tell them now. :)

Cheers.
NB: (to soomebody) "d:" (AIYo!! It cant spin!) ^^ HAHA OH NO

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit