Breathless  

Scribbled by Stephen

Sigh.. I just got back to medan, life suppose to be more blissful but then fell sick. Super ironic 1.
I am contradicting my statement earlier on. I am posting one at the moment. Super ironic 2.

Ah! I am pressing on my mum to go to "Terengganu, where nature embraces heritage". But she is getting my passport extended now cos it is expiring in 5 months time. I find it rather amusing that in Indonesia, you cannot leave the country if your passport is expiring in 6 months time. I guess it is just another avenue to scrap your money off from your wallet to the government, since you have to pay around US$80 for a new one. Sigh.. >.<

And as usual, mum scolded me for getting thinner and ,as always, darker. I wonder whats with being fairer. ^^

I have no idea how I could get sick - headache, vomiting and slight diarrhea - yesterday. perhaps food poisoning or something. I took some medicinal charcoal and a good long rest and TADA! I have recovered this morning. Fully energized and cheerful. It is quite fun to fall sick cos dad and mum are quite worried and they paid extra attention to me. An evil excuse to fall sick. hahaha.

Nothing so happening till today. Oh, I got a barbecue party with old friends this coming Friday! oh, it reminds me of SC1 barbecue over at jiayi's house last march. ^^

This entry was posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit