DOOD! DOOD! DOOD!!  

Scribbled by Stephen

NO DO! DO! DO!!

DOOD! DOOD! DOOD!!

I just received an e-mail from Divya reminding me about the deadline of our personal EoM. I really didnt have many clues about what EoM until I read the PW hand-outs yesterday. E0M = Evaluation of Material. DOOD!! This is the consequence of having skipped too many PW lessons - Please mind that I didnt ponteng these lessons cos I have valid reasons like the A div Badminton. Somemore I went for a barbecue party yesterday and we ddidnt sleep the whole night. Okay! It was SUPER fun! We laughed as if we just had some Gymnopilus luteofolius. "Gymnopilus luteofolius, also known as Yellow-Gilled Gymnopilus is a large and widely distributed mushroom which grows in dense clusters on dead hardwoods and conifers. It has a rusty orange spore print and a bitter taste. It contains the hallucinogen psilocybin. In Japan this mushroom is called waraitake, which translates to 'laughing mushroom'". We just couldnt stop ourselves from laughing so wildly that some neighbours came over and complaint about our noise level that disturbed their sleep, apparently. hahaha

I got back at 7am (GMT 11pm) then sleep all the way until 2pm for lunch cos my mum forced me up. Had a shower afterwards and then slept again until 20 minutes ago which is 4pm. Fortunately, I dont feel sick or sore-throat though I had slight cold this morning.

Alright, I gotta have some rice-dumplings now and I think I am going out for dinner with my family. AWESOME! ^^

Oh! I succeeded in resisting myself from taking any alcoholic beverages yesterday! COOL! Just had some cans of Coke and plenty of water + sparkling Grape juice - which is non-alcoholic!

That reminds me of some Heineken cans that I just bought yesterday! Shiok!! ^^

ShOOt EoM. HAHA OH NO!

Cheers!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 bullshit

scaly purple gym is an occasional and essential tonic for body and soul.