It's Great to Fall in Love Again, But How Great Is It to be Loved again?  

Scribbled by Stephen

This day has been weird, to me. I kept on missing and wanting to see someone. I caught her glimpse early in the morning, then I did not see her until the evening. My mates have been reproaching about me being there but not the soul, always daydreaming somewhere. I keep on searching and on the lookout for her presence.

I live on with just the thought of you and I can't do with just one day, so the next day and the next, my longing for you grows unknowingly.

Are you listening?
There's a boy. Who is liking you.
There's a boy. Who is longing for your smile.
There's a boy. Who is always watching and missing someone.

Are you listening?
There's a girl. Who always smiles.
There's a girl. Who does not know that someone is watching and missing her.
There's a girl. Who does not know I'm like this.
There's a girl. Who is receiving love, but do not know that it is love.

Do you realize that you're lovable from head to toe? I am proud, although I am only one your friends. Waiting is fun now and even more enjoyable from day to day. I can feel the breeze upon my heart. I have no idea whether this is liveliness or happiness? Whatever it is, I'm feeling it now and really enjoying it. What is this surprising feeling? Love?

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit