Even though I despise you, I can't hate you.  

Scribbled by Stephen

Even though I despise you, I can't hate you. Even though only pain and regret are left, I'm still waiting for you . There are many difficult situations to overcome life. But the hardest is to bury the person I love more than myself, deep in my heart.

Even if I was born again, I wouldn't forget that person. No matter how hard I try, that person will stay in my heart. Whenever I close my eyes that person appears. But I have to erase the painful scars. If I could turn back the time, I'd return to the day of the sad separation so that I could hold my tears and send you away with a smile.

I will find my sunshine by and by and slowly erase away those memories. I have no idea, but I think I feel her presence, close to me and close to you too.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit