Orientation is over, welcome lecture-only week  

Scribbled by Stephen

Orientation is over, welcome lecture-only week

dood, today is friggin' tiring!
Car wash = Class fund-raising. We raised quite a sum of money in a week, approximately $1,300. It is a large sum of money, compared to other classes, so at least the hard work is paid off. Anyway, there's nothing better to treasure other than the fun and euphoria we had. ^^
I was literally 'passed-out' after that, taking a nice three-hours long nap.

Our class is getting solid as ever! SCone Rawks!!

Frankly speaking, I feel that my OG is getting less fun and seems to be so lethargic with some small splinter group trying to detach themselves away from the group, including me, I guess. After all, I was outside the auditorium looking after our booth. So, in that sense I was not with my OG entirely during the campfire-LESS night. T.T

Yi Ling told me that she would somehow 'pang-se' our OG and gather as a class. LOL. Shall I join her?

Hope that SCone will not have much changes!

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 24, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 bullshit